The hotel sector is increasingly competitive. Currently, it is experiencing a period of intense expansion, mainly due to the growth of tourism. The growing expectations of guests have an increasing influence on the market, which leads to a need for constant technological innovation.
Some of the industry’s most substantial challenges include:
- Managing a more direct and digital communication with the customer.
- Differentiation in a highly competitive market.
- Customer loyalty with the help of information technology.
- Satisfaction of guests’ expectations.
- Increased profitability and effective revenue management.