The health sector is defined as a set of values, norms, institutions, and players, whose goals are to promote the health of individuals or population groups. Health is one of the most important sectors of the entire economy, however, it faces several challenges on a daily basis:
- Managing all its stocks and human resources.
- Informing your collaborators, patients, and visitors about the novelties of your space.
- Ensuring efficient and dynamic management of queues.
- Promoting products and services effectively.
- Protecting confidential data against cyber attacks.