In recent years, technology has promoted a great digital transformation that is reflected in the educational landscape, at national and international levels. Today, we recognize the relevant role of the new Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in the field of education.
However, today the educational system still faces several challenges:
- Keeping up with the technological competences required by modern society.
- Providing educators with the appropriate pedagogical resources.
- Streamlining processes and reducing errors.
- Increasing the efficiency of educational services.
- Training students with e-learning technology.