Businesses play a central role in global economy and are an important source of entrepreneurial skills, innovation, and employment.
However, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are confronted with several challenges on a daily basis:
- The need to access new technologies and expertise.
- Delay in entering the virtual market.
- Difficulty in building new channels of communication with the customer.
- Management of stocks and the entire logistics process.
- Efforts to increase productivity and reduce costs.