The agricultural sector is constantly evolving and there are emerging obstacles, such as climate change, limited arable area, infrastructure and logistical problems, or lack of human capital. With these obstacles ahead, technological progresses and sustainable productivity increases are essential.
Other challenges facing the agricultural sector:
- Keeping up with technological skills.
- Providing farmers with adequate agricultural resources.
- Streamlining processes and reducing errors.
- Increasing the efficiency of agricultural processes.
- Empowering farmers with reliable, real-time data.